As a new patient to the Spine Care Center, we welcome you and want to provide you with the best care and treatment you deserve. To accomplish this, we ask you to please bring the following items with you to your first appointment and to please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to process your information.
- Insurance Card(s) and/or Auto or Workman's Compensation Information
- Completed Self Referral or Physician Referral Form
- Signed release of information form
- Any X-Rays, MRI or CT Scans reports or films related to your spine.
- All Medical Records related to your current complaint
- Injection Reports
- Pain Management Records
- Operative Reports
Each of these items are important to your visit. If any of the required items are not brought to your initial visit, we may need to reschedule your appointment.
Please contact us with any questions at 244.BACK (2225).
We look forward to seeing you soon!