Pearlman Cancer Center
The Pearlman Comprehensive Cancer Center provides patients needing cancer treatments in our area cancer care close to home. Our affiliated oncologists and staff are committed to providing the timely, efficient and effective cancer care you and your family wish to receive.
As the first cancer center in our region to offer patients a Survivorship Program to guide them through their journey after cancer treatment has been completed, you can be assured our team always has the patient's care in mind before, during and after treatment.
We offer some of the latest in cancer-fighting treatment options which include:
- Radiation Therapy - including Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) with Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Advanced Chemotherapy
- Surgical Oncology
- Brachytherapy (Radioactive Seed Implant Therapy)
- Clinical Trials including Precision Medicine trials
Your First Day of Chemo
Watch a video to be prepared for your first day of chemotherapy.
Our medical staff has grown and includes a radiation oncologist and four medical oncologists. Meet our cancer experts >
- John Devine, MD, Radiation Oncology
- Samuel Ofori, MD, Hematology/Medical Oncology
- Luke Stapleton, MD, Hematology/Medical Oncology
- Savita Bidyasar, MD, Hematology/Medical Oncology
- Jack (Jianfeng) Wang, MD, PhD, Hematology/Medical Oncology
Pearlman Cancer Center is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC). CoC encompasses the best minds in cancer care utilizing expertise from the entire oncology community to set the highest standards of care for CoC-accredited cancer programs.
Pearlman Cancer Center is accredited in radiation oncology by the American College of Radiology (ACR). The ACR seal of accreditation represents the highest level of quality and patient safety.
Women's Choice Award named Pearlman Cancer Center one of America's Best Hospitals for Cancer Care in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.